[NAGDU] dog toys

nellie at culodge.com nellie at culodge.com
Sun May 28 15:03:18 UTC 2023

Hi all,

I just completed training with my new guide dog, Dash.  He is my third from OccuPaws guide dog association.  My question for any of you is:

I am looking for things to keep him busy while I am doing other things.  He has quite a few different bones but has really no interest.  He does like the bones with the marrow stuffed in them, but I only give him a new one abouts once a week, or when they start to splinter.  I do restuff and freeze them with plain yogurt or pumpkin which he also likes.  I have two different dog puzzles, but he gets them figured out in about 3 minutes!  Do any of you know about or have tried more difficult ones?  The two I have been using are the ones that you slide the little knob across to get the kibble.  I am looking for something that will keep his attention and challenge him for more than 5 minutes.

Thanks in advance, Janell and Dash!  😊