[NAGDU] car rental question

Debbie Malone dmalone510 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 22:36:13 UTC 2023

I would go on the company's website and find your accessibility policies. I
rented a car one time in my name. Because I paid for it but the driver for
me. The company refused to allow me to do it. But then when we went on the
website. We found that it is allowed under their own policy. Oftentimes the
local people do not know the national policies.