[NAGDU] car rental question

Deanna Lewis deannakay03 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 22:42:56 UTC 2023

Hi Paula,
For what it’s worth, I have not encountered this particular problem; thank goodness. But, the last time we needed to rent a car, I did so with my credit card. They would not allow me to pay for the vehicle because I was not the driver. And the person who was the driver did not have a credit card. That was with Enterprise fairly recently.
For your situation, I would recommend calling their headquarters and ask them to remove the charge. If that doesn’t work, I guess the next step is filing a dispute with Avis. Since they won’t talk to you, I assume your son will have to do this.
I’m sorry you had to encounter this, as it’s always something that I worry about too.
Keep us posted.

Deanna