[NAGDU] chocolate Labs as guide dogs..

Madison Martin madison.martin2000 at outlook.com
Wed Nov 8 19:40:54 UTC 2023

Hi all,
I've noticed that whenever I looked at a guide dog school's website and a
picture is described that includes a Lab it's always a black or yellow one and I
was watching a documentary the other day and they specifically said that they
use black and yellow Labs so it made me wonder is there a reason why chocolate
Labs aren't used as guide dogs or is it just simply that there are fewer of them
born so they just aren't common? I'm simply curious that's all I truly wouldn't
care what colour of Lab I received. In all honesty a Golden would be my dream
but I could live with a Lab or cross if they had one that was a better match and
it'd mean I'd get into class sooner. Thanks for any insight that anyone can
provide me and I look forward to reading anything that anyone has to say!
Madison