[NAGDU] dog activity mats

sblanjones11 at sbcglobal.net sblanjones11 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 28 22:01:04 UTC 2023

I've never seen one before, but from the description I've read, it sounds
like such a mat would encourage chewing, as it requires the dog to get the
kibble out from under pieces of felt.
I don't want my dog trying to do something similar with my carpet, for
example, so I am very reluctant to try the activity mat.

Kind regards,
Susan