[NAGDU] dog activity mats

Debbie Gabe debbiegabe at live.com
Tue Nov 28 22:16:53 UTC 2023

Hi Susan,
Good point!

-----Original Message-----
From: NAGDU <nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Susan Jones via NAGDU
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2023 12:01 PM
To: 'NAGDU Mailing List, the National Association of Guide Dog Users' <nagdu at nfbnet.org>
Cc: sblanjones11 at sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: [NAGDU] dog activity mats

I've never seen one before, but from the description I've read, it sounds like such a mat would encourage chewing, as it requires the dog to get the kibble out from under pieces of felt.
I don't want my dog trying to do something similar with my carpet, for example, so I am very reluctant to try the activity mat.

Kind regards,
Susan