[NAGDU] NAGDU Digest, Vol 223, Issue 2

Nora Nagle nnagle at aol.com
Tue Oct 3 12:29:38 UTC 2023

Totally agree with all of the above advice. I will add that i have struggled with this, especially if the suitcase is larger. One arm extended forward, and the other extended back for long periods can be hard.

I got a “spinner” suitcase. It is the kind with 4 wheels and all of them rotate 360˚. This allows you to adjust your grip and position. You can have the suitcase right next to you on your right, for example.

Have a great trip.

Nora Nagle

Sent from my iPad