[NAGDU] GDB/Leader Dogs O&M programs

Paula Jordan paujor at roadrunner.com
Mon Oct 23 13:25:13 UTC 2023

Hi Madison.  Just for information, Pilot Dogs in Columbus also offers an O&M
program.  I think this is becoming more and more common in guide dog
schools.  It's an excellent tool and will help not only your cane skills,
but will transfer to your ability to work with a dog guide.
God bless!
Paula and the pups