[NAGDU] GDB/Leader Dogs O&M programs

Joy Relton joy.relton at icloud.com
Mon Oct 23 22:57:55 UTC 2023

Oh Paula,

How tactful of you. I like to say "red lights are not a "suggestion"".

Here in the Portland area I am having to get accustomed to the tactile
strips at curb cuts. They don't seem as defined as they were in the D.C.
area. In addition, many streets are at angles and slopes. Let's face it,
it's hilly around here. So, I'm having to double check myself more than I
used to.