[NAGDU] Taking my guide dog into an indoor pool area when I go for water aerobics.

Stephanie Mcdowell smcdowell_2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 3 23:21:52 UTC 2023

Hi Annette, this is Stephanie. While, I haven’t brought my dog into an indoor swimming pool situation, I have brought her in to other situations where I am otherwise occupied. I use the Sport Pet travel kennel. It is light and collapses very small. I like it because it deters others from messing with the dog. I got mine from Walmart, but you can find it on Amazon and Chewy as well. Hope this is helpful.

Stephanie

Sent from my iPhone