[NAGDU] Taking my guide dog into an indoor pool area when I go for water aerobics.

Paula Jordan paujor at roadrunner.com
Sun Sep 3 19:55:16 UTC 2023

Hi Annette.  I swim twice a week in an indoor pool.  Until this last dog I
was able to attach my dogs to a solid post in the pool area.  They didn't
seem unduly stressed or over heated.  I took the harness off for the dog's
comfort and also to keep the harness from getting wet while the dog was
lying in the pool area. However, this last dog gets so excited that he
continually barks when I'm in the pool.  I suspect he would like to join me,
but no thanks to that.  Therefore, I purchased a collapsible crate in leave
him crated in and air conditioned office.  That works fine for us. Knowing
and observing your dog  is the key.
God bless!
Paula and the pups