[NAGDU] Guide dog movie

Al Sten-Clanton albert.e.sten_clanton at verizon.net
Thu Sep 21 00:28:31 UTC 2023

Tracy, I remember you mentioned it here a couple of weeks ago or so.  I
didn't know where to find it.

The guide dog movie I'd most like to watch is "Attagirl Kelly." I looked
for it on Amazon a few years ago, and I think it was available on a DVD
for thirty-nine bucks and change.  That seemed high for something I'd
watch maybe a couple of times.  I wish it was in Blindmicemart's movie
vault, but it wasn't last I looked.

Al