[NAGDU] Big bags of dogfood

Al Sten-Clanton albert.e.sten_clanton at verizon.net
Thu Sep 21 18:18:36 UTC 2023

Thanks for that info.  That's apparently one of the foods that even in
its biggest bags comes in much smaller sizes than I've been used to.

I guess this is my last message of the day here, so I'll end by asking
what you like about that food.  It's been a while, but I think that's
the one my fourth dog ended up on and seemed to do fine.

Al