[NAGDU] Big bags of dogfood

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Thu Sep 21 18:51:34 UTC 2023

Hi Al.
I like Taste of the Wild Ancient Mountain because it doesn't have any chicken, which Krokus is allergic to.  It also doesn't have wheat, corn, soy or legumes.  Its fillers are grains like millet and sorghum.  It seems to agree with both my boys.
It's not easy to find food with no chicken at all, and fish doesn't seem to agree with Igloo.  My labs are willing to eat anything, but still have food sensitivities.  Who'd have thought?!
Tracy