[NAGDU] So you are taking any orders at all?

consuelo johnson consuelo.johnson050 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 12:39:11 UTC 2024

I would like the relieving belt, but you’re saying that you’re not taking
any orders right now how long before the new owner starts taking orders? I
have someone who is wanting to owner Train their puppy that they have. I
don’t know if they found another another organization to do it but do you
mind if I give them your contact information like your email and could you
put your email in the reply?

be well and blessed