[NAGDU] So you are taking any orders at all?

Julie Johnson julielj402 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 16:24:18 UTC 2024

True, I am not taking any orders. I do not have a date when the new owner will be ready to begin. I will let everyone know as soon as I know.

I would be happy to talk to people about owner training. I may still provide coaching as my time permits. I do not train dogs for others though, only assist with information to help the owner train their own dog. I hope to have the owner training class available for download this year. Please feel free to write to me at:
Julielj402 at gmail.com
That applies to anyone with owner training questions. I'm happy to help.

Julie

Sent from my iPhone