[NAGDU] Coats for Dogs

rainshadow rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Sat Feb 3 05:46:54 UTC 2024

Hi Brent:

My school is now using the ruff wear harnesses.  I beta tested one for them a few years ago and when they asked for it back i told them I couldn't give it back until they provided me with a harness that worked this good..

First I like that it's a running harnes and that hit has a sternim strap. having a poodle i found that the traditional dog guide harness would ride up when they pulled hard and put presure on their neck//trachea. This one does not.

I like how easy the handle comes off and on and it can be slid down into itself, telescoping, so it can git in a purse or bag.  I find having the one contact point in the middle of the dog close to the shoulders gives me great feedback on his movements making following him better than I recall it feeling on traditional harnesses.

Lasltly, because there is more space on this harness for name of school and/or saying guide dog in good contrast from the harness color i find I get less hassles about is Gonzo a guide dog or not. the harness my school first provided was black leather so was invisible on my black poodle. Not to mention we all know only labs are guide dogs right? ;)

If the ruff wear harness ever needed a spokesperson I'd be the one. :) I'm so glad my school decided to start using these harneses. my only complaint is that you can only get one through your school and if they don't like themn they won't get them. I wanted to pay for one myself in bright yellow with black print  because  it rains a lot here in Vancouver and is so dark in the winter it would be great fisability but no go. has to be in school colors.

if ou have any questions feel free to ask me.

kind regards,

Gary

Vancouver