[NAGDU] Coats for Dogs

Jackie schiemja at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 02:10:59 UTC 2024

Yuck! Hot humid days suck! I’ll take the dry heat. And thanks for the kind words and sorry for the rant. I just don’t care for people that don’t see me for me and just see me as skating through life on my dad’s coattails if you know that saying. And I don’t care about being called anything really just depends on the context of the conversation. This was not a good time to be called princess.

Yes I have some vision but no color or depth perception. So I can see the stairs (sometimes) but am scared of them. I have to hold on to the railing. I’m sad to admit that I’m scared of stairs but it’s an unknown for me. Tyrus is really good about finding stairs though. Going up isn’t too bad. It’s the going down that really scares me. Especially concrete steps. I can’t differentiate them at all. I assume some day I will be completely blind or worse off than I am right now and will really not be able to see them so I need to get over my fear but not sure how. I don’t avoid stairs if they’re inside and not cement. It’s more outside stairs or cement or even marble stairs that I can’t tell apart from each other. I know it’s silly and stupid but we all have our fears.

If I quit responding I fell asleep lol. It’s been a long busy day for me and I’m tired. Wish we could chat via something other than email though. Only reason I check it so often is to see if you emailed back lol. Not being creepy I swear. Just enjoy chatting with you. Hope work is going well!

Jaclyn Schiemann