[NAGDU] problem with first guide horse link

Josh Kennedy joshknnd1982 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 02:55:00 UTC 2024

someone reported to me that there was an issue with the first link. I've
been having issues with google drive today. But I think I got it sorted out
and I hope this is my last post to the list on this so people can just
listen to the interview if they want to and then hopefully just email me
offlist about this...

There was an issue with the first link, I think I got it sorted out now.
try this one and let me know if it works. A dialog may come up, just tab to
and hit enter or spacebar on the play anyway button.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Nal6sK_T0maAHwmB4I2iOgC2aN_oqLdG/view?usp=drive_link