[NAGDU] Harness for Guide dog

rebecca.young1264 at outlook.com rebecca.young1264 at outlook.com
Tue Feb 13 20:08:08 UTC 2024

Good afternoon,
I am just wondering if someone can tell me where I might be able to purchase some Guide dog gear? I used to purchase all my product from on the go, but as we all know, she has gone out of business, and the person that has taken it over I don’t believe has started up yet. I need some leashes  and things. And I do believe something is wrong with my harness handle. I trained my own dog, so can’t get a harness from a school. And I would really just like to have my handle looked at. Also, if anyone has any  Guide dog gear for sale that’s in good condition, you might contact me. Would even possibly be interested in a size 11 harness from on the go.
Cell 5155539270
Email rebecca.young1264 at outlook.com
Becky and guide dog Karma