[NAGDU] Airport Service Animal Relief Areas

Jessica Sears jlsears86 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 16:29:51 UTC 2024

Hi,

I also fly in to Orlando a lot. The only one in Orlando that I know of
is outside of baggage claim terminal a at the very end. It is outdoors
and actually is not really a bad spot though it takes forever to walk
too. Hope this helps. I can never get my girl to go on the indoor ones
so good luck in getting them to address it.
Jess