[NAGDU] Airport Service Animal Relief Areas

Lauren Berglund Lauren.Berglund at guidedog.org
Wed Feb 14 16:28:52 UTC 2024

Hi Jackie!

The relief areas are difficult to find at Orlando international, even knowing the locations! They are tucked away, usually in a little alcove near the bathrooms or janitorial closets. They have locations before and after security. I will include the list from their website below.

After security
- Gates 1-29 – on the wing for gates 20-29
- Gates 30-59 – on the wing for gates 40-49
- Gates 70-99 – on the wing for gates 80-89
- Gates 100-129 – across from gate 121

Before security
- Terminal A, Level 2 – at the east end of the building (to the right as you exit the building)
- Terminal B, Level 2 – at the west end of the building (to the right as you exit the building)

Lauren Berglund | She/her/hers
Consumer Relations Coordinator | Graduate Support
Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind & America's VetDogs
371 East Jericho Turnpike, Smithtown, NY 11787
Cell: 516-479-4873 | Direct: 631-930-9055
Fax: 631-930-9075 | Main: 631-930-9000
www.GuideDog.org & www.VetDogs.org
Lauren.Berglund at GuideDog.org | Lauren.Berglund at VetDogs.org