[NAGDU] Possible Food option

Asia Quinones-Evans aevans.nfb at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 23:38:56 UTC 2024

Hello everyone,

I know there are most likely some  handlers on here that feed their dogs
the Victor brand. Several months ago there was a recall and I was concerned
that I would have to find another food for my guide dog. I was lucky that I
had a second bag and by the time he worked through both of them Victor was
back on shelves. I am currently having issues with finding food for my cat
because they have not started to produce the dry cat food yet. So I called
Victor and asked them about what food would be comparable to Victor. They
told me about the brand Nature's Logic. I thought I would tell everyone
about this if you are looking for another good food brand that is similar
to victor. My cat will be on it for about a week until they will start
producing the dry cat food again.

Yours truely,

Asia Quinones-Evans

Phone: 440-670-6509
Email: aevans.nfb at gmail.com

Live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back