[NAGDU] Horrible Experience with JetBlue

Suzette May ps139.13 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 02:52:27 UTC 2024

Hi Michael,

I’m so sorry you had to go through that. Have you let the school know? They
have people on staff that handles things like this. If you haven’t, I would
let them know. Hopefully there isn’t a next time but if it’s possible I
would get on the phone with T S E while it’s happening at the first sign
they are blaming you.

Does NFB have someone knowledgeable about the various laws and acts on call
after hours for when these things happen after business hours? There is no
excuse for airline staff acting like that.

Suzette May
PS139.13 at gmail.com