[NAGDU] Stress of discrimination

Brent Franklin bfranklin at woolworths.com.au
Thu Feb 22 23:46:07 UTC 2024

Hello Christina,

I'm sure plenty of people don't travel in large cities. What this does come
down to is making the dog work, not having family members take the dog for a
walk you doing that yourself, thus keeping up the guiding skills.

COVID had many people work from home who would have usually worked from an
office, so they had to start taking the dog for a walk before they started
work or once they finished work. As I was told by someone in this situation
"taking the dog for a walk while working from home means I come out ahead".
This meant he could walk his guide and still be home before the usual daily
commute had finished.

I'm sure with such an attitude and you not getting others to walk your dog
you will be absolutely fine.

Enough of the negative thoughts. Chin up girl...

Cheers.

Brent.