[NAGDU] Relieving harness question

Marj Schneider marjschneider at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 23 20:48:03 UTC 2024

Hello All,

I have the On the Go relieving harness, which I really appreciate for
its good construction. I have to say, though, that it is a very tight
fit with my current shepherd, who is large and is big boned. It's really
too tight for him at its maximum length. I've been struggling with it as
well as with finding the right size bags that will do the job. I may now
have found a more ample bag, but I'm wondering if anyone knows of any
other sources for the belt.
They're not used, as far as I can tell, outside the guide dog community.
The On the Go version is just under 27 inches in length and for my dog's
comfort I'd sure like to find a longer one.

When the new owner gets up and running with Julie J's business, I will
certainly make contact to ask about the possibility of something longer,
but I'm wondering if anyone has other suggestions for me.

Thanks.

Marj Schneider