[NAGDU] Dog beds

Joy Relton joy.relton at icloud.com
Sat Feb 24 23:57:38 UTC 2024

Hi Tracy,

I have one with the sides in my living room it reminds me of a little nest.
I tuck it in the corner and I have not had any problems tripping over it. We
used to use it in our RV so that she could look out the window as we drove
along. Upstairs we have a big cushion/bed. She likes it too because it is in
our office at one end of the upstairs and she can look down the full length
of the house. I also have rugs/matts in other places in the house which work
well. I like the thicker kind of spongy bath matts that you wash in the
washer and put back on the floor without drying in the dryer. They seem to
be pretty durable and nice and soft. Of course, in Vicky's opinion, all rugs
and other soft items on our floors are for her use. She thinks that the
recliner would be nice too. I also have a kennel with a matt in it which she
sleeps in at night and a kennel that I take when traveling which looks like
a pup tent and she likes having her space to go into in the hotel room. This
kennel folds pretty flat. She is a smaller dog and I found the $30 to be
able to neatly pack it into my suit case to be worth it. I have purchased
these over the years and find them to be a good investment.