[NAGDU] Dog beds

rebecca.young1264 at outlook.com rebecca.young1264 at outlook.com
Sun Feb 25 00:04:00 UTC 2024

Hi, I have three dog beds for one dog yes, spoiled! One in my bedroom, one in my office, and one in the living room. However, our house is laminate flooring, so there’s not a lot of other comfy places for her to lay. The bed in the bedroom I keep at the side of my bed up against the wall. I have not tripped on it. It is one with the sides on it. Not exactly rectangular in shape, but not a square either. All All three of her beds are identical. The living room bed I keep up against the wall, between the loveseat and the TV. So it’s out-of-the-way. The one in my office is just up against the wall close to my desk. I have seen the sofa beds, but I haven’t purchased one. I have to be a little, careful with what I purchased, because she likes to chew them. She is still very young! I like the memory foam cushions, but those are the ones that she really wants to chew!
Cell 5155539270
Email rebecca.young1264 at outlook.com
Becky and guide dog Karma