[NAGDU] Pickup bags with handles

albert.e.sten_clanton at verizon.net albert.e.sten_clanton at verizon.net
Sun Feb 25 23:32:22 UTC 2024

Thanks much!

Al

-----Original Message-----
From: NAGDU <nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Joy Relton via NAGDU
Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2024 1:21 PM
To: 'NAGDU Mailing List, the National Association of Guide Dog Users'
<nagdu at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Joy Relton <joy.relton at icloud.com>
Subject: Re: [NAGDU] Pickup bags with handles

Hi all,

Below are the ones that I have purchased in the past. BTW, the BIO
degradable ones say that they should be used within a year. It's been more
than a year and I know that they will still work.

The first ones, (these are the ones that I currently use with handles) "Pet
Waste Pickup bags EPI Technology. The large are 9x13 which is a good size.
https://www.gorillapaper.com/1000-Blue-Dog-Poop-Waste-Bags-with-Dispenser-an
d-Leash-Tie-Dog-Poop-Bags-Leak-Proof-Water-Proof-Durable-and-Strong-Unscente
d-EPI-Technology-BPA-Free-Large-9X13inch-Bags_p_9772.html you can get these
on Amazon.

The ones I can connect to a toileting harness are Bio Bag. These are
7x4.5x13.5. It doesn't tell me the length of the handles but they are fairly
long. That dog was a 60-pound lab and they were roomy on him.