[NAGDU] Pickup bags with handles

Joy Relton joy.relton at icloud.com
Mon Feb 26 03:32:50 UTC 2024

Hi all,

When they say that they are bio degradable they mean it. I had this box of
waste pick-up bags packed away in storage for more than a year and hadn't
used them with this dog in more than a year before that. So, when I pulled a
bag out and began to hook it to the toileting harness the handles fell off
and the bag no longer had sufficient form to perform the function for which
it was designed. It's nice to know that they will bio degrade in the trash
or compost.