[NAGDU] Reporting Denial of Service by Lyft Driver

Richard richard.petty at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 2 15:22:06 UTC 2024

After I wrote the message to the list, I did receive a confirmation email
from the website indicating my response had been accepted. That contradicted
the message on the page. At this point, I'll choose to hope the confirmation
was correct. I've noted the issue; perhaps that will help them track any
problem.

BTW, still awaiting a DOJ response, although I didn't expect a speedy reply.

Hope all is well with you and The Seeing Eye family. Happy 2024 for you and
all.

Richard

Richard Petty
Richard.petty at earthlink.net