[NAGDU] long walk in the cold

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Tue Jan 30 01:26:36 UTC 2024

Hi Al.
I think you can tell if your dog is OK or is anxious to get inside.
When I lived in Minnesota, we had to go out in the cold just to get things done.  I wouldn't take a long leisure walk, but I didn't stay home, either.
I say let your dog be your guide, so to speak.
There are plenty of people around these days who think a dog is a delicate flower, but it ain't necessarily so.  Although Igloo becomes a delicate flower when it's raining.
Tracy