[NAGDU] long walk in the cold

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 01:53:54 UTC 2024

I never worried about the temperatures a which I took my dogs out in the winter. I knew I wasn’t going to stay out that long. I was more concerned about summer. I have been concerned about my Yorkie in the cold and snow we have had, but I now am cognizant of his behavior—if he starts to hop, he may be having a problem. My body wouldn’t want to walk long distances if it was really cold.

Cindy Lou
Sent from my iPad