[NAGDU] Coats for Dogs

Jackie schiemja at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 06:11:38 UTC 2024

My dog Tyrus was from Florida, born and raised. I live in Cleveland Ohio. There’s obviously a temperature difference. When it drops below 40 I usually put either a fleece on him or if it is snowing I put a coat on him. My guide dog school has a partnership with Ruffwear. That’s where I get all my stuff from. It works really well under a harness. But typically any coach should work.

Jaclyn Schiemann