[NAGDU] Coats for Dogs

Shelby Jones shelbellmj at outlook.com
Wed Jan 31 04:10:47 UTC 2024

Hi everyone,
I have a question concerning cold weather and coats for dogs. I currently live in the southwest and we have pretty mild winters. But in the fall I’ll be moving to Idaho. So I’m wondering at what temperature do you get a coat for your dog? I assume that my dog will eventually adjust to the colder weather, but I want to make sure he is comfortable and able to do his job.
If you have a coat for your dog, where did you get it? I would love some recommendations.
Thank you,
Shelby