[NAGDU] Coats for Dogs

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Wed Jan 31 13:25:24 UTC 2024

I think some dogs need coats, and some don't, though they all might appreaciate one when it gets really cold.
Most of my dogs have been OK walking, but got cold if we had to stand and wait for a bus, so I'd put a coat on if we were going to do that.

Last time I bought a coat, which was a while ago, I went to Petco and tried on a few until I found one that seemed warm and sturdy and gave his legs free movement.  And, if possible, was long enough to cover his back but not so long on the belly that it would interfere with a guy taking a pee.
Tracy