[NAGDU] Coats for Dogs

Vivianna irishana at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 14:50:50 UTC 2024

Hi. I have never used any coats for my dogs that were labs or shepherds. For the dobermans, yes. If the temp gets below 20F or so, i put a coat on my very short, single-coated doberman. Personally, if you have a lab or golden, i wouldn’t worry about it. Or, just get a light raincoat to keep the dog dry. You don’t want the dog to get to hot and uncomfortable either. And, i also have never used boots and, will never do so. I use Musher’s Secret, or another type of paw wax for the paws in winter if needed.
JMO

Vivianna

Sent from my iPhone