[NAGDU] Broken harness

Christopher LaRue NO7E no7e at cox.net
Wed Jan 31 21:19:13 UTC 2024

Glad you got it fixed.

I read awhile back that you can purchase a harness with a quick remove handle. Does anyone know where that might be purchased?  I am tall so the handle on Misty’s harness is the longest that Leaderdog had when I got her in 2019. I just want to make it easier on her and me when getting in and out of a car. I always take it off when Lyft arrives and put it on when we get out. It would make our lives much easier.

If anyone has any suggestions please let me know, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you n
73 de Chris NO7E

Sent from my iPad