[NAGDU] harness with removable handle

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Wed Jan 31 21:34:22 UTC 2024

I have a harness with a removable handle that I got from On The Go. Sadly, that company has just gone out of business, at least according to the BlindMice.  But Julie Johnson may still be willing to make them; I don't know.

The feel of my OTG harness is a bit different from the feel of my TSE harness, and I somewhat prefer the TSE, but the OTG is a very acceptable backup or harness when I know we will be in tight spaces and I will want to remove the handle.
Tracy