[NAGDU] No power for Stacie and Raul

Raul Gallegos - NFBTX rgallegos at nfbtx.org
Sun Jul 14 14:29:48 UTC 2024

Hello everyone, I'm sending this email to say that Stacie and I are doing well after convention, but we have no power in our home. We have been out of power since monday. When we got home to check on things Friday night, we quickly found that everything was fine and intact physically. Our house is still standing and a tree did not fall on top of it. Of course, all of our food was wasted. Thanks to our friends from colorado, Paul and Shawn Sandoval, who are with us, we are not alone. Because right now we are staying in different places Day by day, responses to emails, text, or phone calls may be a bit delayed. Thanks to those of you who have contacted us directly to check on us.

--
Raul Gallegos / First Vice President
National Federation of the Blind of Texas
832.554.7285 | RGallegos at nfbtx.org
https://www.nfbtx.org