[NAGDU] Dentistry

Madison Martin madison.martin2000 at outlook.com
Tue Mar 12 17:02:31 UTC 2024

Hi Tracy,
Our Golden Jessie had to have several teeth removed over two procedures but she's been fine since though the vet says she needs another cleaning but at 14 we're not willing to risk putting her under. I'm not afraid to admit that we don't brush her teeth so we likely haven't done her any favours but maybe it's all genetics who knows. Krokus should be fine; hopefully he's good at taking the antibiotics (Jessie wasn't).