[NAGDU] Dentistry

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Thu Mar 14 12:48:16 UTC 2024

The dentist pulled 5 of Krokus's front teeth yesterday.  I think they were
the little nibbling teeth.  I don't know why those teeth should go bad, but
there it is.  The back teeth are worn down a bit, but not cracked or broken,
so they left them alone.  They also removed some kind of mass on his gum.

He came home last night and was really hungry.  He can only eat soft food,
so we got him some canned food that has the same ingredients as his kibble.
We might also make him some kibble mush.  It's hard to figure out how much
canned food to give him, but I think I worked it out.

He's taking pain pills and an anti-inflamatory, and he seems quite chipper
and very interested in food.

So everything went well, so far.

Tracy