[NAGDU] Dentistry

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Tue Mar 12 19:29:25 UTC 2024

Thanks everyone.
I forgot about antibiotics, but he's been fine with them before.
We bought him some canned food which is pretty much the same as the dry food
he's been eating, so he can have soft food for a while if he needs it.
Hopefully he won't lose too many teeth, but sounds like even a few missing
will not cause major problems.  So long as he can still grab a toy and play
with his pal Igloo he'll be happy.
Poor old guy, though.  But it's good to know other dogs have been fine.
Tracy