[NAGDU] Seeing Eye

Bonnie Mosen bonnie at mosen.org
Thu Mar 14 05:55:02 UTC 2024

Hi Julie,
Congrats on your first Seeing Eye dog!
I've been going to TSE since 1990 and worked for the school for ten years.
My first dog was an extremely hyper female golden, and we only lasted six months, but sometimes these things happen.
I was young and a firsttimer so didn't share my concerns.
All my successor dogs have been outstanding.
I live in New Zealand now, and even though we have a guide dog school here, I will always go to TSE.
There are good and bad dogs and handlers from every school, but I appreciate the professionalism and dignity TSE affords its students, and I like the training methods.
Currently, I'm working a female black lab/golden cross, Eclipse. She's a sweetie and a great worker.
We just started a new job and are now working in a typical downtown highrise, and she's handling it great.
Best of luck and can't wait to hear about your new partner.
Cheers
Bonnie