[NAGDU] Paying big vet bills

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 16:19:26 UTC 2024

Vanessa, how much of the bill do they pay. I mean in percentages, not necessarily amounts, because he did indicate it was going to be pretty high if he had to have this surgery. I guess the dog is as she isn’t it. Anyway, what is your premium for CareCredit also? Did you get it through the Seeing AI?
Cindy Lou Ray
Sent from my iPhone