[NAGDU] Paying big vet bills

Carlos M Contreras groups at aplenavista.com
Mon Mar 18 18:54:36 UTC 2024

My understanding is that they pay the whole bill, and then you will have a fixed amount of months to repay the bill in also a fixed quantity of dollars. The payments will be interest free unless you miss a payment in which case you will have to pay the interests for the whole initial bill amount. For what I read some time ago, if it important not to miss a payment since the interest rate is very high.

If I'm wrong, please someone clarify.

Carlos M Contreras