[Nationalharbor] Fw: [Nfbmd] Thank You!

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Sat Aug 30 03:04:00 UTC 2014

From: Rose Sloan via Nfbmd
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2014 10:48 AM
To: nfbmd at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbmd] Thank You!

Fellow Federationists:

I would like to send out a sincere thank you to everyone who was able to participate in the protest at SourceAmerica yesterday.  We had over 100 people there.  You guys made it a success.

For those of you who use social media, I encourage you to check out yesterday's tweets, and share them!  We can spread even more awareness about the injustice of subminimum wages by alerting our friends and colleagues of the unfair practice.

I hope you all have a great Labor Day weekend!

Yours in the fight for fair wages,

Rose

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Nfbmd:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbmd_nfbnet.org/lras%40sprynet.com