[Nationalharbor] FW: in case you know anyone?FW: Patrons for NLS poster?

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Mon Mar 24 22:42:33 UTC 2014

From: Ruth Sager [mailto:RSager at BISM.org]
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2014 9:35 AM
To: mcikeyc at aol.com
Subject: in case you know anyone?FW: Patrons for NLS poster?

From: Nancy Pack [mailto:npack at lbph.lib.md.us]
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 10:03 AM
To: Melissa Ann Riccobono; Ruth Sager; Sharon Maneki; salasgirl at gmail.com;
James McCarthy; 'Dorothy M. Hughes'; 'Lewis, Jill'; Iva Blake; Jerry Price;
lchester at lbph.lib.md.us; Lori Guenthner; Mollyne Honor; Mozetta Trueheart;
npack at lbph.lib.md.us; Pat Bennet; Paula Thomas; Sheila Smith; Shirley Roane;
Tyson Fogel; Wilhelmina Hargrave; adam.kleman at verizon.net;
bacheadle at msn.com; besty.saunder at gmail.com; cynthia.york at gmail.com;
glenn.dichiera at verizon.net; hondrhank at aol.com; 'Irene Padilla';
jlazar at towson.edu; 'Lewis, Jill'; mikedavis at andersondaviscpa.com;
wbingman at verizon.net
Cc: "'mailto:mlayman at loc.gov'"@linux.lbph.lib.md.us
Subject: FW: Patrons for NLS poster?

FYI:  Please send me recommendations by April 1st. I know that there are
many worth of this in our area.

Nancy