[Nationalharbor] NHC General Memberships Meeting Cancelled for 12/17/16 ...

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Fri Dec 16 20:05:00 UTC 2016

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: NationalHarbor [mailto:nationalharbor-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
Michele Smith Hughes via NationalHarbor
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2016 12:33 PM
To: Austin Calwell <austin4463 at verizon.net>; Bernice Clark
<vbcpeace at verizon.net>; Gary Fontaine <fontaine.gary at bls.gov>; Sharon
Menneckie <nfbmd at earthlink.net>; Debbie Brown via NationalHarbor
<nationalharbor at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Michele Smith Hughes <michelehughes3213 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Nationalharbor] NHC General Memberships Meeting Cancelled for
12/17/16 ...

Happy Holidays everyone...

The NHC general memberships meeting and Xmas breakfast  for tomorrow
12/17/16 at Imani Temple  had been cancelled due to possible inclement
weather.

We will meet in January, 2017.

We now have tickets to sell for our Chapter anniversary dinner on February
4, 2017.  The tickets are $45.00 per person.  For more information, you may
call our President Michelle Clark at 301-583-8585.

Again, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year''
"Live the life we want ... Blindness does not define who we are ..."

Live, Learn, Love, & Laugh with Faith, Hope and Determination,

Sincerely,

Michele Smith Hughes
   a.k.a.  Mikki
301 651-5609   Cell