[Nationalharbor] Support Yasmin

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 24 14:44:51 UTC 2017

Hello all,

Once again Yasmin is in court due to Montgomery County's failure to provide
accessibility to the 311 system.  Although much progress has been made, she
is now having another trial concerning this case.  We need people to come on
Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday April 25, 26, and 27.  The time is 9:00 am -
5:00 pm.  It is in court room 3 at 6500 Cherrywood Lane, Greenbelt, MD
20770.

Please let Debbie Brown know if you can come.

Thanks for your help.

Sharon Maneki, President
410-715-9596
blindness is not what holds you back.